Two children survived death narrowly after their mother gave them Triatix poison before ingesting it herself at Tegat Negoi village in Kiptagich Nakuru County.
The three are recuperating at Olenguruone sub-county hospital where they were rushed by neighbors.
A nurse at the hospital John Kipruto said that the two children aged one-and-a-half and 4 years tested positive for the acaricide after the gastric lavage first aid was done on them.
He said that the mother was later brought and has been stabilized though they are all unconscious.
A relative to the family, Caroline Ngetich said that the woman had tried poisoning her family again sometime back but relatives intervened.